Friday, August 17, 2007

HOLIDAY??

whoo..
finally finished my moral project..
i guess i'm one the last to hand it in..
anyway, who gives a shit if u fail ur moral paper a not..
in my opinion, moral shouldn't be a subject..
how can you tell if someone is bermoral??
through their moral result??
through their moral project??
through those fake pictures that's pasted in da project??
damn it man..

anyway.. holiday is here again..
everytime before the holidays starts, i'll always make a plan on how to spend my free time..
but in the end, i'll just go with the flow..
for example, i tell myself i'll study at least 2 hours a day durin the holidays..
but at the end , the books are left untouched.. and i spent my whole holidays doing shit..
so i guess it's rather pointless to plan my holiday..
instead let's enjoy now and worry 2molo..
lol..

1 comment:

-C said...

hah, I know that feeling. XD I go through the exact same thing.

And don't worry, you're not the last to pass up the moral project. I didn't even do mine at all.

-Marv (on bro's account)