Monday, October 22, 2007

38 question..

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night.
Khim Yaw and Chun Ren

2. What were you doing at 0800?
Sleepin..

3. What were you doing 30minutes ago?
FIFA 08-whoo just won the premier league.. =)

4. What happened to you in 2006?
Nothin much happen in 2006.. It was ok I guess..

5. What was the last thing you said out loud?
Argh.. Shit!!!

6. How many beverages did you have today?
3-Plain water, milk, and wine..

7. What colour is your hairbrush?
Don’t have a hairbrush..

8. What was the last thing you paid for?
Sweets.. it was HALLs.. something like lemon grass.. taste weird and nice.. lol..

9. Where were you last night?
Khim Yaw’s hse..

10. What colour is your front door?
Brown..

11. Where do you keep your change?
I usually keep it in my pocket..

12. What's the weather like today?
A lil rainy...

13. What's the best ice-cream flavour?
Choc mint..

14. What excites you?
too many to list..

15. Do you want to cut your hair?
Yea.. really..

16. Are you over the age of 25?
nope..

17. Do you talk a lot?
yea.. sometimes.. I can really talk a lot and crap shit out of thin air when I’m with my frens.. but can't really talk in front of strangers ..I dunno y..

18. Do you watch the O.C. ?
used to.. until it get really boring.. and stupid..

19. Do you know anyone named Steven?
Yea..

20. Do you make up your own words?
nope..

21. Are you a jealous person?
sometimes.. it all depends..

22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter 'A'.
Aveenash..

23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter 'K'.
Kah Wei..

24. Who's the first person on your received call's list?
Tee Foong Han..

25. What does the last text message you received say?
It says : it sucks.. bought it just now.. give u on wed..

26. Do you chew on your straw?
no..

27. Do you have curly hair?
No.

28. Where's the next place you're going to?
erm.. Saloon.. I guess..

29. Who's the rudest person in your life?
Dunno.. probably I don’t talk to rude ppl..

30. What was the last thing you ate?
Cheese.. just plain cheese..

31. Will you get married in the future?
How am I suppose to know.. but of course I’ll like to get married..

32. What's the best movie you've seen in the past 2weeks?
Cashback.. superb… seriously...

33. Is there anyone you like right now?
erm.. yea..

34. When was the last time you did the dishes?
a couple of hours ago..

35. Are you currently depressed?
erm.. no.. anyway I hate ppl that’s always depressed and emo.. why can't u guys look at the brighter side of life.. .

36. Did you cry today?
No.

37. Why did you answer and post this?
coz I can’t sleep.. and so I decide to post dis..

38. Tag 5 people to do this survey
.nobody…lol..

No comments: