Saturday, November 3, 2007

i'll be missin you..


Every step I take, every move I make
Every single day, every time I pray
Ill be missing you
Thinking of the day, when you went away
What a life to take, what a bond to break
I'll be missing you..















it hard to believe that the 5 years i spent in st john is now just a memory..
5 years full of crazy ass shit.. is now over..
i wonder will i still have the chance to meet all my old fren..
hope i could just turn back time but i guess it's time to move on..

anyway.. i'll like to say sorry to all those I've pissed off or said things that wasn't meant to be said.. i sincerely ask for forgiveness.. and i too hope you will accept my apology..
i really like to thank the people below for giving me such a wonderful time in st john..
hope we can still keep in touch.. really appreciate all the shit we do.. =)

-Adian (he was the first guy that talk to me when i first came to st john)

-Davis Chiang

-Khor Jia Hao

-Chen Wai Sheng

-Justin Low (stone.. lol..)

-Joe Keen

-Chiu Kok Hong (my eskimo bro)

-Tee Foong Han ( i'll never forget all those crazy shit we do.. )

-Low Chun Ren

-Yap Khim Yaw

-New Thong Leong

-Vin Soon (blur ass)

-Ho (the most generous guy i ever met)

-Kevin Hoong (my future best man =) )

-Kiang

-Qi Kit

-Aveenash (my half-indian bro)

-Syafiq Kelana (what's that??! it's a try!! lol)

-Lai

-Mun Wai

-Ashmeir.. (really sorry for those shit i said..)

No comments: