Thursday, December 13, 2007

heartbreak kid..

just watched heartbreak kid yesterday...
and it wasn't like any other ben stiller movies...
it was the best movie ben stiller ever acted in..
in fact i was never a ben stiller fan..
all the movies he acted in were kinda retarded..
no offense...
and i even thought adam sandler was a better comedian then him...
but after watching heartbreak kid.. i guess both of them are the same..
heartbreak kid is damn hilarious.. no joke man..
it wasn't retarded either..
and the movie kinda make me think...
i was like lying on my bed last night.. and i was saying to myself what if that really happen to me..
what if i'm in a honeymoon with my wife and then suddenly i realize she isn't the right one.. the all of a sudden the perfect girl appears in my life..
shit huh??!
well i'm just hoping it doesn't ever happen to me..
at least let it happen to me before my wedding...
wishful thinking huh..
sigh.. =(

No comments: