Sunday, December 2, 2007

TAG- touch and go..

LIST OUT THE TOP 5 PRESENTS YOU WISH FOR:
see i'm gonna tell you like who told me cash rules everything around me, singin dollar dollar bill...
1) money
2) money
3) money
4) money
5) money

PERSON WHO TAGG-ED YOU IS : Kevin
YOUR 5 IMPRESSIONS OF HIM/HER
1) Dick
2) Asshole
3) Jackass
4) Arrogant Ass
5) lol.. all the above are not true... was just kiddin.. he's actually a very nice guy if u really know him...

MOST MEMORABLE THINGS HE/SHE HAS DONE FOR YOU:
teachin me add maths...

HE MOST MEMORABLE WORDS HE/SHE SAID TO YOU:
"wei jon.. how many more days to spm.. why your attitude is still like that.. u tell me la.. how la"

IF HE/SHE BECOMES YOUR LOVER, YOU WILL:
u know what this question is stupid...does kevin look like guy that would be a guy's lover? maybe.. but not for me...

IF HE/SHE BECOMES YOUR ENEMY, THE REASON WILL BE:
He sleep with my wife on the eve of my wedding...

PASS THE QUIZ TO 10 PEOPLE THAT YOU WISH TO KNOW HOW THEY FEEL ABOUT YOU:

1) Justin Low
2) Ravin
3) Firdaus
4) Qi Kit
5) Shou
6) Ryota
7) Yeamla
8) Chin Choa pop'fuck'
9) Ew Jun
10) Anyone...

WHO IS NO. 7 HAVING RELATIONSHIP WITH?
I guess it's some korean chick..

WHO IS NO. 9 HAVING RELATIONSHIP WITH?
I dunno, but probably some aus chick..

IF NO.9 AND NO.1 ARE TOGETHER, WILL IT BE A GOOD THING?
I'm not sure... but probably it will be a good thing..

WHAT ABOUT NO. 1 AND NO. 5?
Probably.. Shou is damn frenly..

WHAT IS NO. 3 STUDYING?
St John..

WHEN IS THE LAST TIME YOU CHATTED WITH NO. 6?
A couple of minutes ago.. that guy is damn hilarious man..

DOES NO. 4 WORK?
I'm not sure..

DOES NO. 8 HAS ANY COUSIN IN HIS/HER OWN SCHOOL?
I dunno...

WILL YOU WOO NO. 8?
Hell no...

HOW ABOUT NO. 5?
lol... nope...

DOES NO. 2 HAVE ANY SIBLINGS?
yea...

HOW DID YOU GET TO KNOW ABOUT NO.3?
Drama competition...

AND NO.4?
I'm not sure.. we somehow just know each other... susah mau cakap la..

WHERE DOES NO.1 LIVE AT?
somewhere near leisure mall.. been there a couple of time...

HOW DID YOU GET TO KNOW NO.2?
erm... i guess it was a school trip..


IS NO.5 THE SEXIEST PERSON IN THE WORLD?
hahaha... is this question for real?? lol.. no...






1 comment:

Chermaine said...

which means, even if he sleeps with ur wife after your wedding, you will not mind? coz you particularly stated its ur wedding eve! lol

nah, just teasing! haha. have a nice day.