Monday, January 7, 2008

kena tagged sial..

got tagged by Shou Yi..

(1) List out the top 5 presents you wish for: -

- Good SPM result..
-New PC
- World Peace.. =)
- Driving License
- Time Machine..

(2) The person who tagged you is

- Sin Shou Yi

(3) Your 5 impressions of him/her

- Gemuk
- Botak
- Baik Hati
- Friendly
- Funny

(4) Most memorable things he has given/done for you:

- .... i'm not sure.. i guess there's too many to list out.. everything this guy do is worth rememberin.. =)

(5) If he becomes your lover, I will :-

-probably admit myself to a mental hospital.. and require professional treatment..

(6) If he becomes your enemy, the reason will be:-

- he comes up to me again and tells me stories bout his new girlfren.. the a few days later tells me it was just a stupid joke..

~ Pass the quiz to 5 people that you wish to know how they feel about you ~

- erm.. i guess all those who's in the link list.. =)

No comments: